- Galaxy Buds 2 come up to 20 hours of playback time with active noise cancellation (ANC) turned on
- The TWS earphones appear to have a total of three microphones and an integrated voice recording unit for high quality calls
- The charging case offers an additional 15 hours worth of battery life
- Galaxy Buds2 ear buds take your passion for music to new heights with booming sound that makes you feel like you’re on stage with your favorite band
- Galaxy Buds2 have a comfortable, low profile design that’s 10% smaller and lighter than Galaxy Buds+; You may get to the end of your playlist before you remember you’re wearing them at all
- The earbuds’ 3 microphones and noise reduction technology ensures voices are transmitted crisply and clearly, whether you’re chatting with a friend or leading a high stakes conference call
OverviewSamsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.Samsung follows a simple business philosophy to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.Samsung believes that living by strong values is the key to good business. That’s why these core values, along with a rigorous code of conduct, are at the heart of every decision the company makes In an expression of its commitment to corporate social responsibility as a world leading company, Samsung Electronics announced the “Five Samsung Business Principles” in 2005. The principles serve as the foundation for its global code of conduct in compliance with legal and ethical standards and the fulfillment of its corporate social responsibilities. With the success of its electronics business, Samsung has been recognised globally as an industry leader in technology and now ranked as a top 10 global brand. Integrated solutions across four key domains and dash, telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services and dash we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.